Last Revised: August 1st, 2019
Dynamo Tech Ltd. (“Dynamo”, “Company”, “our”, “we” or “us”) respects the privacy of:
(i) visitors to its website located at https://www.dynamo.fyi (the “Visitors” and “Website”),
(ii) of users of its Dynamo parent application (respectively the “Subscribers” and the “Dynamo Parent App”),
(iii) of users of the Dynamo kid application (the “Kid App Users” the “Dynamo Kid App”).
and we are committed to protect the personal information that is collected from or shared by such persons.
The Visitors and Subscribers are also referred to collectively in this document as “you”, “User” and “your”.
The Dynamo Parent App and the Dynamo Kid App are also referred to collectively in this document as the “Dynamo App”.
In-App Purchase and Subscription Purchase Policy
This policy explains how Dynamo Tech Ltd. offers you digital products and services to be consumed from the Dynamo Apps. In any case of any dissatisfaction please contact Dynamo immediately at for fastest response. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR AUTO-RENEWING SUBSCRIPTION:
A) We have several types of subscriptions so please make sure you read the information about the specific one you're interested in purchasing:
· The title and description of the subscription.
· The time period and/or content/services provided during each subscription period.
· The price of the subscription, and price per unit if appropriate.
B) Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user account settings after purchase.
C) Payment will be charged at confirmation of purchase. "Confirmation": One from the iTunes account or Google Play/Pay account or Credit Card.
1. Your Consent and Representation (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING THE DYNAMO PROPERTIES AND SERVICES:
IF YOU DISAGREE TO ANY TERM PROVIDED HEREIN OR OTHERWISE CANNOT LAWFULLY MAKE SUCH ABOVEMENTIONED REPRESENTATION, YOU MAY NOT USE OR ACCESS THE DYNAMO APP AND WEBSITE.
PLEASE NOTE: you are not obligated by law to provide us with any personal information about you or about any Kid App User.
2. Which information we may collect with respect to Users?
We may collect, access and/or process several types of data and information:
a. The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the individual from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of aggregated, statistical or otherwise any technical information and behavioral analysis which is not associated with any identified or identifiable individual. Such Non-personal Information may contain, among other things, aggregated information concerning Users’ device model, operation system and browsers, other technical information regarding devices used by Users to access the Dynamo App and Website such as language, time zone and mobile operator, duration of usage of the Dynamo Properties and Services, and clickstream.
b. Other type of information is information related to an identified or identifiable living individual, or such information that, with reasonable efforts, or together with additional information, we have access to, enables the identification of an individual (“Personal Information”). For the avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
The Personal Information that we may collect and process, consists of the following types of information:
· Contact information of Users voluntarily provided by Users through the Website’s “contact us” or subscribe options.
· Information voluntarily provided by Users as part of their subscription or registration (as made available by Dynamo) to the Dynamo Properties and Services, such as their full name, country of origin, E-mail, etc.
· Information provided to us by social networks in the event you choose to subscribe, register or login to the Dynamo App and Website via social network login, as actively authorized by you.
· Information voluntarily and actively provided by Subscribers through their use of the Dynamo App including regarding the Kid App Users with whom they wish to associate their Dynamo App account. Such information may consist of:
- Kid App User nickname,
- the content of messages and encouragements sent by Subscriber to the Kid App User with whom Subscribers account is associated through the Dynamo Properties and Services,
- the fast call phone numbers set by the Subscriber to be displayed in the Dynamo Kid App used by the Kid App User associated with such Subscribers account.
· Use of by the Kid App User of its mobile device and of the Dynamo Kid App, i.e. use patterns of the Dynamo Kid App, number of times Kid App User used its mobile device, Kid App User performance with respect to the questions presented through the Dynamo Kid App.
· type of user (Subscriber or Kid App User), association with Subscriber or Kid App User account (as applicable), Dynamo App session logs and Dynamo App login credentials.
· Information that is provided to us by job candidates, when they apply for work with us by submission of application through the Website.
3. How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
a. We collect information automatically through use of the Dynamo Properties and Services. In other words, we are aware of visitors’, Subscribes’ and Kid App Users’ usage of the Dynamo Properties and Services, and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, including by using our third party service providers as detailed in Section 7 (sharing information with third parties) below, by issuing a unique install ID (associated with the specific installation of the Dynamo App), and by using “cookies” and other tracking technologies, as further detailed in Section 12 (Third Party Services/Software, Cookies and Other Tracking Technology) below.
b. We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect the Personal Information that our Users provide us when registering or subscribing to our Dynamo Properties and Services, when contacting us through the “contact us” option on the Website, when they enter text to be sent to the Kid App Users associated with their Subscriber account through the Dynamo Properties and Services, etc.
c. Social Media. We allow you to share information with social platforms or use social platforms to create your account or to connect your account with the respective social platforms. Those social platforms may give us automatic access to certain personal information retained by them about you (e.g., name, picture, email, etc.). You control the personal information you allow us to have access to through the privacy settings on the applicable social platforms and the permissions you give us when you grant us access to the personal information retained by the respective social platforms about you.
4. What are the Purposes of the Collection and Processing of Personal Information?
· When performing an agreement with you: Your information may be processed on the basis that such processing is necessary for the establishment and performance of our contractual engagements with you. Under such engagement we shall provide Subscribers and their associated Kid App Users with access and use of the Dynamo Properties and Services, we shall maintain and improve the Dynamo Properties and Services, develop new services and features for our Subscriber use, and personalize the Dynamo Properties and Services in order to provide Users with a better user experience and enhanced performance.
b. Personal Information is collected in order to:
· Provide, improve and operate our Dynamo Properties and Services;
· To verify the identity of our Subscribers and their associated Kid App Users for correct provisioning of access to and use of the Dynamo Properties and Services;
· Send you updates, notices, notifications, announcements, and additional information related to the Dynamo Properties and Services;
· Be able to provide our Users with technical assistance and support;
· Use it to create cumulative statistical data and other cumulative information analysis and/or other conclusive information that is non-personal, in which we might make use in order to operate and improve our Dynamo Properties and Services and to provide related services;
· To perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection;
· Comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates.
5. Where Do We Store Personal Information?
Information regarding our Users will be maintained, processed and stored by Dynamo and our authorized affiliates and service providers in the United States and in Israel, and as necessary, in other territories, in secured cloud storage, provided by our third party service providers.
You hereby accept the transfer and storage of information as described above.
6. Job Candidates:
We may publish open position on the Website. In such event, Dynamo welcomes all qualified candidates to apply to any of the open positions posted on the Website, by sending us their contact details and CV (“Candidates Information”). Since privacy and discreetness are very important to our candidates, we are committed to keep Candidates’ Information private and use it solely for our internal recruitment purposes (including for identifying candidates, evaluating their applications, making hiring and employment decisions, and contacting candidates by phone or in writing).
Please note that Dynamo may retain Candidates Information submitted to it even after the applied position has been filled or closed for a reasonable time period. This is done so we could re-consider candidates for other positions and opportunities at Dynamo; so we could use their Candidates Information as reference for future applications submitted by them; and in case the candidate is hired, for additional employment and business purposes related to their work.
If you previously submitted your Candidates Information to the Company, and now wish to access it, update it or have it deleted from our systems, please contact us at email@example.com email address.
7. Sharing Information with Third Parties
Dynamo may share your Personal Information with third parties (or otherwise allow them access to it) only in the following manners and instances:
a. Third Party Services: We are partnering with a number of selected service providers, whose services and solutions complement, facilitate and enhance our own. These include:
· Third parties providing hosting, database and server co-location services: eg Google Cloud;
· Users authentication and app performance: eg Facebook and Google Firebase;
· product and data analytics: eg Amplitude and Segment; and
our business, legal and financial advisors (collectively, “Third Party Service Providers”).
b. Sharing Information with social media networks: Subscribers and Kid App Users may use the Dynamo App to share certain content made available through the Dynamo App which could include Subscribers’ or their associated Kid App Users’ Personal Information through social networks. The publishing Subscriber or the Subscriber whose associated Kid App Users shared certain content from the Dynamo App, shall be responsible and liable for any claim or complaint related to any such publication.
c. Governmental/Law Enforcement Agencies and Legal Requests or Duties: We may disclose or otherwise allow access to Personal Information pursuant to a legal request, such as a subpoena, search warrant or court order, or in compliance with applicable laws, with or without notice to you, if we have a good faith belief that we are legally required to do so, or that disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity, counter terrorist financing verification requirements, fraud, or other wrongdoing.
d. Protecting Rights and Safety: We may share Personal Information with others, with or without notice to you, if we believe in good faith that this is reasonably required to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Dynamo, any of our Users, or any member of the general public.
For the avoidance of doubt, we may transfer, share or otherwise use Non-personal Information in our sole discretion and without the need for further approval.
· IMPORTANT – as part of the services that Dynamo provides through the Dynamo App, Dynamo will display to and share with Subscribers certain information and insights concerning the Kid App Users associated with such Subscriber’s account, such as their performance in connection the use of the Dynamo Kid App.
8. User Rights - Deletion, Withdrawal of Consent or modification of Personal Information
If the law applicable to you grants you such rights, you may ask to access, correct, or delete your Personal Information or if you are a Subscriber, the Personal Information of the Kid App Users who are associated with your Subscriber account (which will be deemed hereunder as Subscriber’s Personal Information), that is stored in our systems or that we otherwise control. You may also ask for our confirmation as to whether or not we process your Personal Information or ask to withdraw any consent you have previously provided to us in connection with our use and processing of your Personal Information.
Subject to the limitations in law, you may request that we update, correct, or delete inaccurate or outdated information. You may also request that we suspend the use of any Personal Information the accuracy of which you contest while we verify the status of that data.
Subject the limitations in law, you may also be entitled to obtain the Personal Information you (or the Kid App User associated with your Subscriber account) directly provided us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and may have the right to transmit such data to another party.
You may request that we delete any and all information collected regarding the Kid App User associated with your Subscriber account.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or withdraw your consent, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org email address. When handling these requests, we may ask for additional information to confirm your identity and your request. Please note, upon request to delete your Personal Information, we may retain such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates, or as we are otherwise permitted under such law applicable to you.
To find out whether these rights apply to you and on any other privacy related matter, you can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.
9. Data Retention
We may retain your Personal Information for as long as legitimately and to the extent, required, for the achievement of the purposes listed under Section 4, including without limitation, as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations and/or protect our legitimate interests and with respect to data used for marketing activity, for as long as we have your consent therefor. We then either delete such Personal Information from our systems or anonymize it without further notice to you.
To subscribe to our Dynamo Parent App, you must be an adult over the age of eighteen (18). A Subscriber to the Dynamo Parent App is liable and responsible for any use of the Dynamo Kid App conducted by a Kid App User associated with such Subscriber’s account.
To use the Dynamo Kid App, an individual under the age of sixteen (16) (“Child”) shall receive parental consent from his Parent.
We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that individuals under the age of eighteen (18) are not registering to the Dynamo Parent App. In the event that it comes to our knowledge that a person under the age of eighteen (18) subscribed to the Dynamo Parent App, we will prohibit and block such User from accessing the Dynamo Parent App and will make all efforts to promptly delete any Personal Information stored with us with regard to such Subscriber and any Child to whom such Subscriber gave access to the Dynamo Kid App (if any).
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Dynamo Properties and Services and Users’ Personal Information we collect and processes. Dynamo employs industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the protection of Personal Information, and to prevent unauthorized use of any such information.
Please note however, that regardless of the measures we take and the efforts we make, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of any Personal Information.
We strongly encourage you to set strong passwords for your User account and protect your account against unwanted access on your end (for example, do not share your login credentials with others, or allow them free access to your logged-in device).
If you have any questions regarding the security of our App and Website, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com email address.
12. Third Party Software/Service, Cookies and Other Tracking Technology
Dynamo may use certain monitoring and tracking technologies, including ones offered by Third Party Service Providers in the Website in order to collect and process certain portions of the Personal Information we specified above. These technologies are used in order to maintain, provide and improve the Dynamo Properties and Services on an ongoing basis, in order to provide a better experience and more personalized offers to our Users as well as to track and monitor interaction with our offers, emails, and with the Dynamo Properties and Services. For example, these technologies enable us to (i) keep track of and apply Website use preferences of our Users, (ii) better secure the Dynamo Properties and Services and detect abnormal behaviors, (iii) identify technical issues with and improve the overall performance of the Dynamo Properties and Services, (iv) create and monitor analytics relating to use of Website, (v) monitor and improve the overall performance of the Dynamo Properties and Services.
· Cookies: A cookie is a small data file that is downloaded and stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our Website. Learn more about cookies here:
In this context you should note that we may use Google Analytics, and Facebook’s functionality of re-marketing through their tracking cookies and pixel-based retargeting services. This means that if you provided your consent to Google, or Facebook (the “Social Ad Platforms”) to be provided with personalized commercial offers, you may be served with ads (including advertisements of third parties) based on your access to the Dynamo Properties and Services, outside of the Dynamo Properties and Services and across the internet. In such event the Social Ad Platforms, will place cookies on your web browser and use such cookies to serve you ads based on past visits to the Dynamo Properties and Services.
· Google Adwords: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
If you wish to opt-out of such re-targeting and tracking functionality of the Social Ad Platforms, you may do so at the following links:
· Google Adwords: https://adssettings.google.co.il/authenticated
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
PLEASE NOTE – such tracking and targeting by Social Ad Platforms, is provided pursuant to your engagement with such Social Ad Platforms and the actual nature and scope of Personal Information collection and processing performed by such Social Ad Platforms is not transparent to us. If you would like to learn more or make further inquiries with respect to such nature or scope please refer to each of such Social Ad Platforms directly.
Learn more about your choices and how to opt-out of tracking technologies:
13. Direct Marketing
By registering to our Services and/or providing us with your e-mail address or any other contact information (including without limitation through any form on our Website), you expressly agree to receive promotional content or messages from Dynamo or our partners (acting on our behalf). Accordingly, we or our affiliated representatives, shall be permitted to send you promotional content or messages by e-mail, SMS, direct text messages, and similar forms of communication.
If you wish not to receive such promotional messages, you may withdraw your consent by sending a written notice to Dynamo by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by pressing the “Unsubscribe” link contained in the promotional communications you receive.
Please note that the Company may also contact you with important information regarding your use of the Dynamo Properties and Services. For example, we may notify you (through any of the means available to us) of changes or updates to our App and Website, payment issues, service maintenance, etc. You will not be able to opt-out of receiving such service messages.
16. Have any Questions?
By contacting Dynamo, and accessing the Dynamo App and Website, you warrant and agree that you are free to do so, and that you are not providing Dynamo with information which violate any third party intellectual or privacy rights.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES
· Cookies are a small text file that is stored on your device to help websites and mobile apps remember things about you. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire. To learn more about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
· Single Sign-on allows you to log in to certain of websites or mobile applications using sign-in services provided by third parties, such as Facebook or Google. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form.
The cookies we may use can be classified in one of the following categories:
Strictly Necessary cookies
These cookies enable you to use our website’s features, such as enabling movement between pages and remembering information you enter on forms.
Without these necessary cookies, certain services on our website will not be possible and our site will not perform as smoothly as it should.
These cookies help us identify and prevent security risks.
These cookies help us show you the right information and settings when you are logged-in to our website.
Performance and Analytics cookies
These cookies collect information about the use of our website in order to help improve the way the website works.
Functionality and Preference cookies
These cookies help us remember the choices you make such as which language you prefer and to provide you with personalized features.
Targeting and Advertising cookies
These cookies help to deliver you with ads that are more relevant to you and your interests, by remembering information such as what you looked at on our site and to track the performance of these ads.
3. WHAT COOKIES WE USE
We use the following Third Party Cookies: wix.com
4. YOUR CHOICES
· Strictly Necessary Cookies: Because these cookies are essential to operate our website, there is no option to opt out of these cookies.
· Targeting and Advertising Cookies:
o You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Network Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp or the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info/
o You may be able to change your device settings (on your iPhone, iPad or Android) to control whether you see online interest-based ads
o You can learn more about your options by visiting www.youradchoices.com or www.youradchoices.eu
· Other Cookies:
o You can follow the instructions provided by your website or mobile browser (usually located within the "Help", "Tools" or "Edit" facility) to modify your cookie settings.
5. DO NOT TRACK
We do not currently commit to responding to your browsers’ ‘Do Not Track’ signals with respect to our websites, in part, because no common industry standard for ‘Do Not Track’ has been adopted by regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting a user’s intent. We are committed to monitoring the developments around ‘Do Not Track’ and the implementation of a standard.
7. CONTACT US